Who knew that “life at the beach” could be so fulfilling? AtlantiCare Physicians knew. It’s where OB/GYNs can experience exceptional growth in their careers and their family lives. It’s where your career growth is supported by a Malcolm Baldridge Award-winning health system that also boasts a “Baby Friendly” designation. In short, it’s where physicians who are looking for amazing things find exactly what they’re looking for. And, due to continued growth throughout our division, we’re looking for someone like you.
What’s in it for you? Our practice includes:
• Nine outstanding locations, all close to the beach and allowing for a great quality of life
• Opportunities and support in exploring specialty interests including Family Planning, Centering Pregnancy and Medical Aesthetics
• Access to subspecialties of UroGynecology and Gynecologic Oncology
• Low call volumes with only 5 days per month with a post-call day off
• A strong compensation package that includes annual bonus opportunities
• Practice support via our team of 30 providers (physicians, midwives and APNs)
• A level III (3) NICU with 24/7 neonatologist presence and MFM support
• Advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robotic System
• Academic opportunities for those looking to teach the providers of the future
• Malpractice insurance with prepaid tail/occurrence coverage
• An organization that respects and supports your desire for a great work/life balance
What’s in it for your entire family?
Southeastern New Jersey has it all, from pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods to excellent public and private schools. It’s a region known for its rich history, culture, arts, entertainment and recreation. All of this is just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia and New York City.
Few organizations can say that have it all. We’re confident we are one of them, and we’re hoping you’ll want to be part of our exceptional team.
AtlantiCare is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.