Location(s): Atlantic City and Pomona, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
Come join a cutting-edge, full-service, inpatient health system consisting of two state-of-the-art hospitals located 10 miles apart on the Southern New Jersey coastline. The Urology Division is one of the most rapidly expanding groups at AtlantiCare. We are seeking one BE/BC urologist to join our hospitalist urology program dedicated to inpatient consultation and inpatient management with TWO dedicated urology inpatient physician extenders. Residents, fellows and experienced providers alike are encouraged to apply.
You will join a group of physicians who are board-certified and Ivy League-trained, as well as numerous physician extenders (PA/NPs) who share a focus on patient-oriented care. You will have the support of additional partnered providers within our bustling practice. Our urologists have over 20 years of local experience and live within our community.
AtlantiCare is a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and the largest health system in Southeastern New Jersey. We look forward to welcoming you to an organization renowned for medical innovation and excellence, where clinicians’ opinions and contributions are valued and work/life balance is prioritized.
This position offers:
- Enhanced quality of life with controlled working hours dedicated to inpatient coverage with full overnight/weekend call coverage
- Consultation-only Urology program with a 24-hour, hospitalist-run system to manage ALL admissions and discharges
- Daily Operative Room Block time to expedite delivery of care and prevent case delays, including weeknight/weekend elective operations
- Quality-based salary incentives with salary guarantee
- Access to 403b and 457b benefits, including non-elective contributions
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous CME allotment, including dedicated CME time off
- Relocation reimbursement available
- Sign-on/retention bonus available
- Fellow/resident stipend available
- Loan forgiveness available
- Ample vacation allocation starting day 1
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and more
- Maximum call requirement of 1 in 4
We are located in a beautiful community that is just blocks from the famous Jersey Shore, including Atlantic City, and in close proximity to multiple major metropolitan areas, such as New York City and Philadelphia. There is year-round access to fine dining, great schools and phenomenal views in a region that abounds with history, culture, entertainment and recreation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V