Location(s): Southeastern New Jersey - Multiple Locations, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
Come join a cutting edge full service health system consisting of two state-of-the-art hospitals including numerous DaVinci XI platforms, ambulatory surgery centers, and outpatient facilities located throughout the Southern New Jersey coastline. The Urology Division is one of the most rapidly expanding groups at AtlantiCare. We are seeking multiple BE/BC urologists. Residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will join a group of physicians that are Board Certified and Ivy League trained that share a focus on patient oriented care. You will have the support of additional partnered providers within our bustling practice who have a broad referral base. Our urologists have over 20 years of local experience, and live within our community. You will be busy on day one!
AtlantiCare is a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and the largest health system in Southeastern New Jersey. We look forward to welcoming you to an organization renowned for medical innovation and excellence, where clinicians’ opinions and contributions are valued, and work/life balance is prioritized.
This position offers:
- Consultation only Urology program with a 24 hour Hospitalist run system that allows you to focus on practice development and surgical outcomes
- RVU based incentives with salary guarantee for the growth phase of your career
- Access to 403b & 457b benefits including non-elective contributions
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous CME allotment, including dedicated CME time off
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Sign on/Retention Bonus
- Ample vacation allocation starting day 1
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and more.
- Maximum call requirement of 1 in 4
We are located in a beautiful community that is just blocks from the famous Jersey Shore, including Atlantic City, and in close proximity to multiple major metropolitan areas such as New York City and Philadelphia. There is year round access to fine dining, great schools, and phenomenal views in a region that abounds with history, culture, entertainment and recreation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V