Location(s): Somers Point, Marmora, Ocean City, Atlantic City and Galloway, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
Urgent Care Opportunities in Southern NJ — Competitive Pay
AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for board-certified Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine physicians for full-time, part-time or per diem opportunities in our established network of urgent care centers. We have excellent full-time, part-time and pool opportunities in Somers Point, Marmora, Ocean City, Atlantic City and Galloway. AtlantiCare is the largest provider of urgent care services in southeastern NJ.
- Competitive rates
- Excellent CME for FT candidates: $3500 annual and paid CME time
- Flexible shift options, including 4-, 8-, 12- and 16-hour shifts
- X-ray and lab services on-site
- Exceptional support staff, including RNs, X-ray techs and administrative assistance
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- NJ license
- Emergency, family, sports or surgery-trained
- New grads welcome — training for recent grads
Lifestyle: Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation. Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or be beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over southeastern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires. Here, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.