Location(s): Pomona, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and leading health system in southeastern New Jersey, is seeking a BC/BE Inpatient Psychiatrist to join our team. Come work in a collaborative environment with a team of like-minded colleagues and dedicated staff. Our Mainland campus in Pomona, NJ, offers:
- 34-bed, short-term, locked unit
- Comprehensive outpatient system of care to support the patient post-discharge, including acute partial, PACT (home visits), partial hospitalization, mental health IOP and outpatient, among other services
- Excellent support from leadership team
- Interdisciplinary team approach, including social workers to assist with disposition planning
- Art therapist, music therapist and substance abuse counselors on the unit
This position also features:
- Monday-Friday schedule
- No required call
- Paid call available for those who want to earn extra money
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package (health, dental, vision, paid time off, retirement)
- 264 hours of PTO
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
With 17 locations throughout the region, AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey’s largest care provider for mental health, substance abuse and addiction recoveries, as well as family care services. We offer outpatient psychiatry in Atlantic City, Egg Harbor Township and Hammonton; a 24-hour Psychiatric Intervention Program at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center (ARMC) City Campus; and a 34-bed psychiatric inpatient program at the Mainland Campus of ARMC.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you will work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you will be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make a difference. You will have it all here in beautiful southeastern New Jersey with its pristine beaches, welcoming neighborhoods and abundance of history, culture, arts, entertainment and recreation.