Location(s): Egg Harbor Township,, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and the largest health system in southeastern New Jersey, is seeking to add an outstanding Clinician to join its rapidly expanding AtlantiCare Physician Group in Galloway, NJ.
This outpatient role includes the opportunity to treat rheumatic disorders, including bone diseases and autoimmune disorders. Internal Medicine residents will rotate through the rheumatology practices, so you will have the ability to share your knowledge and expertise with the future of medicine. If you are looking for flexibility, work/life balance and the ability to work in a brand-new, innovative Health Park, this opportunity is the one for you!
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation. Within an hour from the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia is right over the bridge waiting for you to enjoy. The ability to take a short ferry ride to Rehoboth Beach, DE is right within your reach. What are you waiting for?
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance.
This position offers:
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- Ability to accrue up to 224 hours of Paid Time Off and 40 hours of NJ sick leave annually to be used for vacation, holiday, sick and personal time
- 5 CME days, $4500 towards CME
- Up to $10K annual bonus opportunity
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible work schedule
- Working within our recently built, innovative health park with a large group that features multiple specialists on site
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V