Location(s): Southeastern, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and the largest healthcare system in southeastern New Jersey, has an exciting opportunity for a licensed Optometrist to join our team at a brand-new optometry practice opening in Atlantic County, NJ.
This is an excellent full-time opportunity for a motivated, patient-focused Optometrist who would like to work alongside our specialty and primary care practices to deliver care to our community. You will have the opportunity to maximize your experience, training and skills. As a valued member of AtlantiCare’s team, you will have a voice and influential role in shaping the success of this new practice.
We are seeking well-rounded, licensed Optometrist candidates whose experience will allow them to successfully perform the following duties:
- Eye exams, including diabetic scans and retinal screenings.
- Diagnosing and treating ocular disease.
- Recommending appropriate patient follow-up and consulting patients on eye care, vision and optical treatment options.
- Delivering outstanding customer service through all patient interactions.
- Overseeing support staff and working closely with AtlantiCare clinical staff to support the development of this new practice.
- Bringing knowledge and interest in administrative partnership to develop this new service.
If you are looking for an opportunity with high potential with an organization that supports your potential and desire for work/life balance, then this is the opportunity for you. This position offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO and personal time
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- Other fringe benefits that include health, dental, prescription, life insurance, etc.
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here, you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V