Location(s): Southestern, New Jersey
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare, the largest healthcare organization in southeastern New Jersey, is seeking a qualified Advanced Practice Nurse to join our Neurosurgery team. Come join a Magnet®-designated nursing team working with an outstanding Neurosurgery team in our Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Job responsibilities include:
- Establishing preventive measures and diagnosing and treating illnesses and disorders in a manner that is consistent with medical practice and joint protocols, as established with the collaborating physician.
- Delivering patient care in a cost-effective manner, managing and utilizing resources optimally.
- Providing care with compassion and respect to exceed patient expectations.
- Collaborating with physicians, leaders, administration and staff to improve clinical outcomes.
- Maintaining current technical knowledge while pursuing educational and professional opportunities to enhance clinical practice and competency.
- Contributing to the organization’s educational programs and teaching activities.
- Participating in the peer review process to enhance clinical practice, demonstrating sound judgment and respect for colleagues.
- Master’s degree in nursing from an accredited school or as grandfathered by NJ law.
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of New Jersey and certified by the State Board of Nursing.
- Certification within area of specialty required and granted privileges from Atlantic City Medical Center medical staff.
- NRNNP, C or RNCNS, C registry unencumbered.
- BLS required.
AtlantiCare offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and generous paid time off to enjoy all that life in southeastern New Jersey has to offer. Atlantic County is best known for our beaches and boardwalks, but this area is also full of cultural and historic sites, world-class entertainment and abundant recreational areas and activities. The region offers rural, suburban and beach communities to call home and excellent public, private and pre-K education options.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.