Neurology - Clinician/Educator
Location(s): Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare is seeking to add an outstanding Clinician/Educator to its rapidly expanding Neurology practice in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey’s largest healthcare system and a proud recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
This inpatient/outpatient role includes internal medicine resident teaching and the opportunity to treat neuro disorders, including vertigo, MS, migraines and administering Botox injections. If you are looking for flexibility, work/life balance and the chance to be part of an organization you can be proud of, this opportunity is the one for you!
- Upwards of $45K sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 264 PTO hours, 5 CME days, $3500 towards CME
- $10K annual bonus
- 18–24-month income guarantee
- Continuous education and support
- Flexible work schedule
Why AtlantiCare Neurosciences Institute?
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- The only state-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in southeastern New Jersey.
- Earned the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers.
- Our endovascular surgeons are affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, an acknowledged leader in neurosciences.
- Our spine surgeons are affiliated with the Rothman Institute.
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural and urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.