General Neurologist, Outpatient
Location(s): Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare is seeking to add an outstanding Clinician/Educator to its rapidly expanding Neurology practice in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey's largest healthcare system and a proud recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Join a team that understands how important access is to our neuro patients. A team that is innovative and thrives on teamwork. With the support of four advanced practice nurses, two inpatient physicians and, with this addition to our team, two outpatient physicians, you will work alongside a team dedicated to collaboration in patient care. With the patient's best outcome in mind, you will be assured your patient receives the best care from a supportive team.
This outpatient role includes internal medicine resident teaching and the opportunity to treat neuro disorders, including vertigo, MS, migraines and the ability to administer Botox injections in the office. If you are looking for flexibility, work/life balance and the chance to be part of an organization you can be proud of, this opportunity is the one for you!
- Competitive sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 264 PTO hours, 5 CME days, $4500 towards CME
- Annual bonuses and wRVU incentives
- 18–24-month income guarantee
- Continuous education and support
- Flexible work schedule (four-day workweek, if desired)
Why AtlantiCare Neurosciences Institute?
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The only state-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in southeastern New Jersey
- Earned the Joint Commission's Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers
- Our endovascular surgeons are affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, an acknowledged leader in neurosciences
- Our spine surgeons are affiliated with the Rothman Institute
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you'll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you'll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.