Neurologist - Outpatient (Remote Option)
Location(s): Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare is seeking to add outstanding board-certified Neurologists to its rapidly expanding Neurology practice in Egg Harbor Township, Hammonton and Manahawkin, NJ. AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey’s largest healthcare system and a proud recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Join a team that understands how important access is to our neuro patients. A team that is innovative and thrives on teamwork. With the support of five advanced practice nurses, two inpatient physicians and two outpatient physicians, you will work alongside a team dedicated to collaboration in patient care. With the patient's best outcome in mind, you will rest assured that your patient will receive the best care from a supportive team.
This role provides an opportunity to treat neuro disorders, including stroke, Alzheimer’s & dementia, vertigo, M.S., migraines, and epilepsy. You will have the ability to administer BOTOX injections, EEGs and EMGs. This role has the option to educate internal medicine residents who will be rotating through the practice. If you are looking for flexibility, work/life balance and to be a part of an organization you can be proud of, this opportunity is the one for you!
Neurologists at this busy physician group specialize in brain-related diseases and dysfunctions. The group is supported by AtlantiCare’s Comprehensive and Primary Stroke Centers, Neurosciences Institute, and Level 2 Trauma Center. The Health System offers State of the Art therapeutics and diagnostic capabilities including biplane angiography Neuro Suite, CT perfusion, and CT angiography capabilities—as well as the latest robotic surgery options, such as CyberKnife®. An AtlantiCare nursing staff that achieved Magnet® designation for the fourth time supports this group.
This position offers:
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- Ability to accrue up to 224 hours of Paid Time Off and 40 hours of NJ sick leave annually to be used for vacation, holiday, sick and personal time
- 5 CME days, $4500 towards CME
- Up to $10K annual bonus opportunity
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible work schedule
- M-F, 8-4 or 9-5 schedules available - * Non-burdensome, rotating call
- General Neurology is the primary need, though subspecialty volume is available
- Cognitive/Behavioral neurology could see 80% subspecialty volume
- Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, and Clinical Neurophysiology could see 15-30% subspecialty volume to start
- Opportunity to expand Alzheimer's Program or Epilepsy Program
- Teaching opportunities: Internal Medicine Residents and medical students rotate through
- Hospitalist and Neurointensivist cover hospital admissions
- APP Support
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.