Location(s): Atlantic City and Pomona, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare is seeking outstanding Internists to join our growing Hospital Medicine Division. Opportunities exist for full-time Hospitalists for day (7am-7pm) and full-time Nocturnists for night (7pm-7am) to cover hospitals located in Atlantic City and Pomona, NJ.
Hospitalists at AtlantiCare provide 24-hour care at two campuses and lend guidance to three teaching teams. AtlantiCare was selected by the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) as one of only two Project BOOST sites in the State of New Jersey due to work related to reduced readmissions, improved patient satisfaction and flow of information.
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
This position offers:
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity bonus potential
- Opportunity for annual bonuses when targeted measures of success: An individual bonus of up to $10,000 based on individual achievement and an incentive group bonus of up to $28,000 based on department performance.
- Ability to accrue up to 224 hours of Paid Time Off and 40 hours of NJ sick leave annually to be used for vacation, holiday, sick and personal time;
- $3,500 annually toward professional and medical staff dues, and CME;
- 5 paid CME days annually;
- Professional Malpractice liability coverage provided by AtlantiCare.
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- Other fringe benefits that include health, dental, prescription, life insurance, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V