Heart Failure Advanced Practice Nurse (APN)
Location(s): Atlantic City and Pomona, New Jersey
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and the leading health system in southeastern New Jersey, is seeking a Heart Failure APN to join our team.
The Heart Failure APN in the Cardiovascular Service Line is responsible for clinical evaluation, treatment and development of a guideline-driven plan of care for heart failure patients at both AtlantiCare Medical Center campuses. The APN will see patients in all settings within both facilities, including the Emergency Department and Observation units.
- Patient and family education.
- Coordination of care.
- Collaboration with all providers, pharmacists and other members of the care team.
- Ensuring appropriate transition back into the community by the development of a transition plan of care that includes securing follow-up appointments and providing communication to outpatient providers.
- Use of clinical data to triage patients to the appropriate level of care while communicating with other providers.
- The ideal candidate would be an advanced practice nurse with a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience managing heart failure patients preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and ample opportunity to expand your professional skills.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Work for a group that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make a difference. Experience life in beautiful southeastern New Jersey with its iconic beaches, welcoming neighborhoods and abundant history, culture, arts, entertainment and recreation.