Location(s): Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
Since 1898, AtlantiCare has been the leading provider of advanced, compassionate medical care for the communities of southeastern New Jersey. Today, our system has grown to be the largest health system in the region and has achieved national recognition as a recipient of a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Through our continued collaboration and shared vision to build trusting relationships and healthier communities, we have been able to consistently meet the comprehensive health needs of our patients with a full spectrum of medical services ranging from primary to quaternary care — ensuring that the people we serve have access to world-class healthcare close to home at any of our 70+ clinics and two acute care teaching hospitals.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a board-certified Endocrinologist to join our growing physician group practice located in southeastern New Jersey.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- The diagnosis and treatment of patients with endocrine disease and disorders in both inpatient and ambulatory settings.
- Acute hospital coverage at both ARMC hospitals approximately 1:6 weeks with flexible rotation scheduling. Includes inpatient APN and telemedicine support.
- Primary office location will be Egg Harbor Township with potential growth due to expansion in western or southern market locations.
- Maintaining a robust patient volume of 16-20 patients a day within an ambulatory care setting, where you will treat general endocrinology patients with diabetic and thyroid conditions.
- Opportunities to teach residents and medical students.
- Providing telemedicine consultations and assisting with our expansion of this program.
This opportunity offers you compensation and benefits that you will enjoy, such as:
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity bonus potential
- Sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive medical benefits package
- Ability to accrue up to 224 hours of Paid Time Off and 40 hours of NJ sick leave annually to be used for vacation, holiday, sick and personal time
- 5 CME days, $4500 towards CME
- Up to $10K annual bonus opportunity
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible work schedule
- Working within our recently built, innovative health park with a large group that features multiple specialists on site
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here, you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V