Neurologists, Inpatient and Outpatient
Location(s): Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Help us change the delivery of healthcare.
AtlantiCare is seeking to add outstanding board-certified Neurologists to its rapidly expanding Neurology practice in Atlantic County, NJ. AtlantiCare is southeastern New Jersey’s largest healthcare system and a proud recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
Join a team that understands how important access is to our neuro patients. A team that is innovative and thrives on teamwork. With the support of four advanced practice nurses, two inpatient physicians and two outpatient physicians, you will work alongside a team dedicated to collaboration in patient care. With the patient's best outcome in mind, you will be rest assured that your patient will receive the best care from a supportive team.
This role provides an opportunity to treat neuro disorders, including vertigo, M.S., migraines and epilepsy. You will have the ability to administer BOTOX injections, EEGs and EMGs. This role has the option to educate internal medicine residents who will be rotating through the practice. If you are looking for flexibility, work/life balance and to be a part of an organization you can be proud of, this opportunity is the one for you!
Neurologists at this busy physician group specialize in brain-related diseases and dysfunctions. The group is supported by AtlantiCare’s stroke-certified Neurosciences Institute, which uses the most advanced diagnostic options—including biplane, CT perfusion and CT angiography capabilities—as well as the latest robotic surgery options, such as CyberKnife®. An AtlantiCare nursing staff that achieved Magnet® designation for the fourth time supports this group.
- Competitive sign-on bonus or early decision stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 264 PTO hours, 5 CME days, $4500 towards CME
- Annual bonuses and wRVU incentives
- 18–24-month income guarantee
- Continuous education and support
Why AtlantiCare Neurosciences Institute?
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey as a Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The only state-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center in southeastern New Jersey
- Earned the Joint Commission’s Certificate of Distinction for Primary Stroke Centers
- Our endovascular surgeons are affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, an acknowledged leader in neurosciences
- Our spine surgeons are affiliated with the Rothman Institute
Southeastern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods located on or near the water in Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties, from rural to urban settings. Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
Come be part of an organization renowned for medical innovation and performance excellence. Here you’ll work with a team of like-minded colleagues and an exceptional staff in a collaborative environment. Best of all, you’ll be backed by a health system that values your opinions and contributions and that respects your need for work/life balance and desire to make an impact.
Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V